Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brx duh Ph, L dp Brx!

Long back, when I found you, I used to think, I know, what you feel. Then I understood what you feel. Trust me, right now, I feel what you feel.

I can talk with you, without you. Because I know what you would say. May be that's why I dream about you every day. And night too. Dreams are hazy by nature. You don't see much. You can't see clearly. But I always see you. Always hear you. Touch you. Hold you.

I can feel your joys. And i feel sad when you are sad. I know what you are thinking. I see what you see. I can feel your fears. This is the reason I dont trust any other boy to take care of you. For me, you are no longer you. You are me. I have become you.

You are the person, who first tried to understand me. You simplified me, for me. You cared about me. You believed in me when no one believed me. Not even me.

I had started to think that you are a part of me. Something like "you complete me". But I was wrong. So wrong.

Because you are no longer just a part of me. You have become me. You know what I feel. You know what I think. You know what I would say. There lives a person in my mirror, who tries to reflect me. But even he makes mistakes sometimes. You don't. When I see you, I see myself. Smiling, laughing, shouting, crying, happy, sad, me.

You now care for things you never cared about. I have stopped caring for a lot of stuff that used to trouble me. You have changed me, and made me like you. I have changed you, and made you like me.

You are no longer just a part of me. You have become me. I am no longer just someone who understands you. I have become you.

You have become me, I have become you.

You are me. I am you.

No comments:

Post a Comment